Impact100 SRQ puts its members, its corporate supporters, and the Sarasota and Manatee nonprofit community at the forefront of their response to the COVID-19 crisis.
- In preparation for the eventual day when we can resume in-person activities, we have formulated our COVID-19 Policy and Procedures, which can be reviewed HERE
- Impact100 SRQ has implemented, and will continue to implement, reasonable alternative accommodations, including the use of audio and visual technology formats to support our crucial mission and work. We’re holding numerous, daily virtual meetings and are proud of our leadership & members’ passion in keeping us on track with our grant review work & deadlines!
- Please know that our members will not be required to attend Impact100 SRQ meetings or events in person during the pandemic. We will continue to work hard to keep all of our members and their families safe and healthy by making all of our activities and events available to our members virtually to the greatest extent possible.
During these uncertain times, nonprofits stand to see a negative impact as their usual donors are seeing losses in the stock market and less are likely to give back. Our collective giving efforts are more important now than ever and thanks to our members, we will be able to make a significant difference in the lives of many when we award three $114,000 grants in November 2020 to deserving nonprofits in Sarasota and/or Manatee counties.
- Each member is receiving a personal phone call from our BOD to determine any specific needs they might have. Community resources are shared as needed. Members are invited to participate in our COVID-19 initiatives.
- Membership Engagement ZOOM chats are being implemented.
- Impact100 SRQ is supporting our Corporate Supporters. Notably: Southern Steer, First Watch, Florida Shoreline Foundation, IAS Marketing Services, Shutts Law Firm, Sir Speedy, Salt of the Earth, Miles and Thirion.
- These businesses have helped support us financially and through in kind donations since before we launched our chapter. A social media campaign is being implemented in their support.
- A needs list from each of our five 2019 Nonprofit Finalists has been requested and will be shared with database. In 2019, Impact100 SRQ had 5 finalists and ultimately awarded 2 grants of $114,000 each to Mothers Helping Mothers and The Haven.
Impact100 SRQ will continue monitoring the latest COVID-19 information and best practices as advised by the CDC.
We have postponed all in person events for the immediate future. Please check our website for updates and virtual events.
Members: To read our full policy summary, click Here